Friday, March 15, 2013

Winter to spring

Hello there!
I decided to do a shoot showing off looks that I found appropriate for this awkward time of the year where the snow is gone but it's not quite warm out yet. I shot a more casual, day-to-day look as well as an evening party look.

1. The day time outfit.
Although the patterned pants are very summer-like, I combined them with a leather jacket to make the look more weather appropriate as well as a comfortable knit sweater and booties with thick socks.

1/60,  F5,  ISO100 
1/40, F5, ISO100
2. The going-out look.
This look is clearly not as warm and winter approciate as the first, but I wanted to emphasize that shorts are not only for summertime and can still be worn on colder days as long as they are paired with tights or even thigh-high socks.
1/60, F5, ISO100
-Andrea Tait

No comments:

Post a Comment