Sunday, March 10, 2013


I recently visited the Philip Sparks shop at 162 Ossington to celebrate the one year anniversary of the store opening. All of the clothing is designed and produced in Toronto by Philip and his team. The shoes are designed in Toronto and are produced in Portugal. The inspiration for the Spring 2013 collection was primary colours, and from the primary colours Philip designed very basic shapes and silhouettes. The stripes on stripes combination reminds me of a day at Coney Island.
ShutterSpeed 1/5, Fstop 16, ISO 100
 
 ShutterSpeed 1/5, Fstop 4, ISO 200
 ShutterSpeed 1/5, Fstop 4, ISO 200
 ShutterSpead 0.5, Fstop 5, ISO 100
ShutterSpead 1/10, Fstop 7.1, ISO 100

1 comment:

  1. I gave you part marks for this post, I'd like to see more intervention on your part next time please. Meaning, get someone to wear the clothes/display that as YOU would like. These are just shots of a great shop interior. Lovely shots though, and I think I'm going to need to plan a little trip down there. ;)

    ReplyDelete