Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Bedroom Blanche

After cleaning my bedroom I got inspired to photograph it in its new tidy condition. I am actually noticing that decor has become a very big part of fashion and has influenced a collaboration with blogs such as the Coveter. To those of you who are not familiar with the blog...get familiar. I added light sources like candles and christmas lights and didn't use a sharp focus to add to the mood of the images. 

Cynthia Scaringi


S:1/10
A: 4.5
I: auto


S:1/10
A: 4.5
I: auto

 S:1/10
A: 4.5
I: auto
S:1/10
A: 4.5
I: auto



P.S. : Sarah, I tried to create a new blogger account but wouldn't let me post on this blog. Hope it's ok that I keep posting through Capezio. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cynthia,

    No problem. I have it logged as your blogger name now anyways, so it really isn't an issue.

    ReplyDelete