Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Some More Nail Swag

I've seen a lot of people on here buying the Essie nail strips so I decided to give them a try. I bought mine at Shoppers Drug Mart for 9.99 on sale, which I think is a bit much for nail stickers. Either way I decided it was time to do something about my lack of a manicure. The package says it should last up to a week, possibly longer which if true is pretty legit. Hopefully I can still keep them in good shape for that long.

ISO 400 1/20 F8.0
                                                       Here's what the package looks like.



ISO 400 1/20 F8.0
                                                                           Before. 

ISO 400 1/25 F8.0
                                                                              After! 


- Anna Bandi



1 comment:

  1. These are really blue, did you adjust your white balance setting??? ;)

    ReplyDelete