Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Oopsies, here's a real Fashion post in New York!

Hello y'all
So I just saw Sarah's comment on my "first" post now, which cannot be considered for marking, so let me alter a few things. So as you know if you read my last blog post, Sam and I went to New York this past reading week. Here are some Fashion images of Sam Heichert in street style.

ISO: 800 Shutter Speed: 1/25 F Stop: 1.8
This is Sam H outside of the Macys in a white fur shawl and her 3.1 Philip Lim coat.

ISO: 100 Shutter Speed: 1/200 F Stop: 1.8
In this photo, Sam is wearing eyeliner on her lips, H&M boots and a white scarf to contrast her vintage leather vest.

ISO: 400 Shutter Speed: 1/160 F Stop: 1.8
Lastly, this is Sam at the Natural History Museum wearing her Diane von Furstenberg sweater and my red beanie.
Enjoy!
Sam.

1 comment: