Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Harry Visits...Unfortunately not the Prince one.


Last weekend my brother Harry came to visit me from Montreal, so I took the opportunity to photograph his various outfits. And although it may look like he has a natural ability to dress himself fairly respectably, this has not always been the case. With some encouragement he's gotten out of his over 10 year old t-shirts from high school. Obviously there must be power in being a “fashion student” as I could tell him to wear a zebra skort and he would, because he neither knows any better or cares. However as you can tell I’ve not done such a cruel thing to him (no offense to zebra skort enthusiasts). Alas he went home the same as he came, a jacket he stole from my dad, a hat I bought him and the few other items stuffed in a suitcase "borrowed" from my aunt.

ISO: 800  F Stop: 1.8   Shutter Speed 1/50

ISO: 500  F Stop: 2.2  Shutter Speed: 1/60
ISO: 500  F Stop: 1.8  Shutter Speed 1/40


1 comment: