Saturday, March 9, 2013

Shoes to die for!

Whenever I try to shop for a new coat, I've always somehow end up with a pair of boots. Something about footwear gets to me- the variety is unparalleled- whether it is the cut, the heel or the texture. Here are some of my recent acquisitions.


I bought these shoes in December, they were from the H&M and Madison Martin Margiela collection. Although, it was a little pricey I had to purchase it. Also, since I've bought them during Winter I haven't had the chance to wear them out.

ISO: 200, F 5.0, 1/40
I purchased these boots in October in Zara. When I go out I usually pair them with an oversized sweater and some black skinny jeans then I'm good to go!

ISO: 200, F 4.0, 1/60
 These python boots were also purchased from Zara. I wanted to wear them last month, but the heavy snowfall proved to be a bit of a deterrent. I'm hoping Mother Nature will be kinder this month and I'll get to break them in.
ISO: 200, F 4.0, 1/60

No comments:

Post a Comment