Monday, March 25, 2013

Accessories For Spring


Finally, spring has sprung! After months of brutal cold weather, our much anticipated arrival of spring is finally evident (let’s be honest, the official arrival of spring last week was hardly enough).  With warmer temperatures and retailers rolling out the spring fashions, I had a look at my own accessories to wear for the new weather.  

1/20 sec   f/5.0   ISO 400
Inspired by spring pastels, I've finally found another way to use my Colour Aid paper! Since Easter is also coming up, I thought it was appropriate to pull out my favourite necklace from Zara. 

1/13 sec   f/5.6   ISO 400
Florals and lace are always a favourite of mine and these work even better when combined. Pictured here is a Club Monaco ring (still in stores if anyone is wondering). 

1/125 sec   f/7.1   ISO 400
I thought it'd be interesting to picture these asian inspired earrings against a geometric lamp I got from Ikea. Asian inspiration is also very trendy this spring! 

No comments:

Post a Comment