Sunday, March 10, 2013

Shoes > Homework

Like most girls, I love shoes.  However, I don't often buy them.  For one, I mostly like high heels, and my 6 foot tall self generally decides I don't need to be any taller.  The other reason (and this goes for most students) is that I should probably save my money for food, and not accessories.  My rule these days is that if I have a good pair to wear every day, then I'm good to go.  Obviously this is going to change when I'm "all grown up" with an adult job, but for now it works.

However, this all changed when I got scheduled for a very important internship interview.  Having the perfect excuse to buy a new pair of shoes (I HAVE to look professional, clearly), and wanting to take a break from my homework (UGH), I went out and snagged these little ladies.

I opted for flats, to avoid making my interviewer feel like she is talking to a beast, and chose a classic black flat that I felt was stylish and chic.  And they were only $20!  All in all, it was a good day.



All photos are:
ISO 200
Shutter: 1/3
Aperture: F3.5

2 comments:

  1. Love the shoes! The last shot of them with the spiralling words is very eye catching! Insanely jealous that you got them for $20

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave the marks for this post to Taylor Barnes, if this is incorrect please let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete