Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Just Can't Get Enough

I think it is safe to say that the amount of Michael Kors merchandise between my three roommates and I is insanely high, and that we could probably open up our own store in our apartment. From purses to denim, shoes, jewellery and phone cases, we pretty much have every category covered. After interning there over the summer I grew to have much more appreciation for the luxury and timelessness of the brand.

And speaking of time. . .
This Rose Gold Monogram Mid-Size watch is my absolute favourite! I love the detailing on the face of this one! (Can you tell this one is mine?)
ISO 1000
1/10
F 4.5


The Michael Kors White Acrylic Glitz watch brightens up any outfit, and pretty much
looks great with anything!
ISO 1000
1/8
F 4.5

Last but not least, the Oversized Madison Chronograph Glitz and the Horn Jet Set watches.
Both similar in colour and compliment neutral tones great!
ISO 1000
1/8
F 4.5

No comments:

Post a Comment