Sunday, April 14, 2013

Street Style


My journey to Ryerson and Toronto in particular is coming to an end.
One of the most immediate observations for me, being a fashion student and all, is obviously the street style. 
Here's a couple of snap shots of some cool people that allowed me to put their faces on the internet. 
You might even recognize one or two trendy folks in the bunch.


shutter: 1/4, f/ 4,5, iso: 800 

shutter: 1/400, f/5, iso: 100
shutter: 1/60, f/ 4, iso: 100 (+flash)
shutter: 1/8, f/ 3,5, iso: 400


shutter: 1/60, f/ 3, iso: 200 (+flash)


On a finale note, I would like to thank all of you for welcoming me to Ryerson. It has been a fantastic experience, and I've learned a lot! If any of you guys ever plan on going on exchange to Denmark/Copenhagen, don't hesitate to look me up. 

Take care, and see you around - hopefully!



xx
Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment