Monday, April 1, 2013

NEW YORK STREET STYLE

Walking to the famous Brooklyn fleamarket on a Saturday morning, I had the absolutely memorable experience of coming through the orthodox Jewish quarter. It is hard to describe why, but the atmosphere there is so different; odd and beautiful at the same time. I loved how the people had something so mysterious about them. I think what triggered me about their style was the un-obvious. While we all dress to express, to impress, to shout and make statements, these people proudly wear their perfectly decent uniform. It seems like they don't have the need to go out there and make statements - they know for themselves and that is enough. 
I couldn't but find it incredibly interesting!
ISO 200
f/2
1/1000

ISO 200
f/2,5
1/1600

ISO 200
f/2,5
1/1600

1 comment:

  1. Super photos. This seems very amazing photographs you have posted here i really like all.Fashion photographer New york

    ReplyDelete