Friday, April 12, 2013

"The End is Only the Beginning"

This year marked the 25th anniversary for Ryerson's very own Mass Exodus! Fortunately enough I was able to intern for the team this year. I can honestly say it was one of the best Mass Exodus' I have seen thus far, and one of the most amazing experiences of my life!

This year Mass Exodus went out with style from t-shirts, to totes and more!

The Mass Exodus touques proved to be quite useful during our cold day, booth 
campaigns on Bond Street, while promoting the Mass Exodus brand and while still
looking cute!
ISO 400
F 5.0
1/8

This promotional item was one that was available during our booth campaign this
year! This simple white tee sported our Mass Exodus logo "The End is 
Only the Beginning", as well as our Twitter handle #MassExodus2013, our
website and our A M A Z I N G logo!
ISO 400
F 5.0
1/8

I seriously used this tote for everything and brought it everywhere with me! I have never
received so many compliments on a promotional item before! 
ISO 400
F 5.0
1/8

There was no way to miss all of our colourful ribbons that were tied to just
about everything around campus. If you stopped by our booth campaign 
you were sure to see the array of colourful ribbons on our table! Here is 
one of the pink ribbons (my fave) wrapped around a bracelet!
ISO 400
F 5.0
1/4

No comments:

Post a Comment