Sunday, April 7, 2013

Retail Therapy With Other People's Money

This month I've managed to get some amazing buys without using my own money.

 First, my amazing new Alexander Wang boots as an early birthday present from the parents, they even knew to get the silver plated heel, they definitely deserve the best parents award.

Second, a very close friend of mine surprised me with this amazing white/grey vintage fox fur coat that I've been eyeing for awhile now. Does he know me or what?

Third, upon cleaning my closet, I stumbled upon my Great Grandfather's old watch, and I haven't been able to take it off since. The perfect classic menswear watch, although it doesn't tell the time anymore, I could just use it as a wearable pun.. my fashion is timeless (terrible, I know, I couldn't help myself).

ISO: 400
Aperture: f/5
Shutter Speed: 1/10

ISO: 400
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/40

ISO: 400
Aperture: f/5.6
Shutter Speed: 1/40

No comments:

Post a Comment