Friday, April 12, 2013

Leather Jacket

I got this leather jacket for Christmas, so I haven't really had the chance to wear it that much yet.

But Spring is here at last!

If we just ignore the fact that it snowed yesterday and it feels like -5 today.

Aperture: 1.4, Shutter Speed: 1/125,  ISO: 800

I like how it doesn't have an excess amount of zippers; only the asymmetrical front closure and the three pockets, two of which are not even visible.

Aperture: 1.4, Shutter Speed: 1/50, ISO: 1000

The cuffs are closed with press-studs, and there's the additional detail of a multi-stitched belt with a metal buckle at the collar.

Aperture: 1.4, Shutter Speed: 1/50, ISO: 800

Aperture: 1.4, Shutter Speed: 1/60, ISO: 800

Last but not least, I really like the printed lining on the inside. It freaked me out at first but... it's kind of fun.


Aperture: 1.4, Shutter Speed: 1/60, ISO: 500








No comments:

Post a Comment