Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Clutches for Spring and Summer

Shutter Speed 1/125 F 4.5 ISO 100

Once the weather gets nicer and warmer, I always find myself gravitating toward cross body bags and clutches. Although they carry less items, it is also the reason I find them great to carry around. With the summer heat, carrying less means traveling lighter and having an easier time walking around. Usually I carry just my wallet, lip products, hand cream and mints.

Shutter Speed 1/60 F 4 ISO 100
Another plus is the small size of the bag, as it helps to limit me from packing too much. One place that always sells nice and affordable clutches would be H&M. During the spring and summer season they always come out with many styles. Some are great for going to the beach and some are great for just everyday wear.

Shutter Speed 1/125 F 5.6 ISO 200
Shutter Speed 1/60 F 5.6 ISO 100


No comments:

Post a Comment