Saturday, April 13, 2013

THE ONE AND ONLY- JEANNE BEKER

Jeanne Beker is a name that we all know in the fashion industry- to me she was the first person who introduced me to fashion with Fashion Television. Growing up in a small town and with a family who had never been a part of the industry, I'm finding my own way and making my own path to success. Saturday April 13th Jeanne launched her Edit by Jeanne Beker jeans at the Addition Elle flagship store 181 Yonge St. I had the honour to meet with Jeanne and talk about her new collection, Ryerson, the industry and my future goals. I also got pictures and she signed my copy of her book "Passion for Fashion" that my parents gave to me when I was younger that opened my eyes to all the different career possibilities within Fashion.
ISO 320, f/5.6, 1/125

ISO 400, f/5.6, 1/125
ISO 1000, f/5.6, 1/125

ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/125

No comments:

Post a Comment