Sunday, April 7, 2013

Behind the Scenes

Hey peers! For my last blog post, I've decided to include some of the shots that did not make it into Lauren and I's final Editorial spread.

ISO:400
F STOP: 1.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125
Our model, Mimi is a supa star! She's so rough around the edges yet graceful at the same time.

ISO:400
F STOP: 1.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125
I kind of wish the editorial was a 6 page spread because I'm OCD and 6 just feels better than 5 and also because that way would could have included this chiffon top/jumper outfit. I totes love it and wish I could wear it as nicely as Mimi can.

ISO:400
F STOP: 1.8
SHUTTER SPEED: 1/125
Lastly, here's another raw shot that we didn't use. It was not as strong as our other shots, which is a shame but hey I guess that's what professional is all about ;) Knowing what to cut and what to keep!
Sam.

No comments:

Post a Comment