Thursday, January 24, 2013

Liquid Liner in 3, 2, 1!

My quick make up routine includes the following staples:
Liquid liner, mascara, concealer, eyebrow powder & a bit of bronzer.
Since grade 10 I have worn liquid liner. {Might have something to do with Lauren Conrad off The Hills... embarrassing.} Waking up looking like my younger brother, really is not how I want to walk into class late... the 10 minutes to do my make up {half awake} is well worth my time. 
Here are my three steps for liquid liner!
STEP ONE: Line your top lid with short strokes, avoiding stretching your lid. Short strokes give you more control! {1/60 5.0 ISO6400 }
 STEP TWO: Create the wing line upwards towards the end of your eyebrow.
{1/60 5.0 ISO5000 }
STEP THREE: Connect the tip of the wing straight to the middle of the eyelid. Making sure when your eye is closed the top line is straight and not curved. {1/60 5.0 ISO6400 }

A little video to show the process in action...and to show I have to much time on my hands.
-Holly out-



No comments:

Post a Comment